Love is in the air! Here are some ideas to create a fun Valentine’s Day – or Galentine’s Day - experience in America’s Friendliest College Town!
- The Rancher’s Club: This elegant restaurant serves Oklahoma-grown produce and meat, and is well-known for its signature steaks.
- The State Room: Enjoy delicious food and drinks in a comfortable atmosphere with a western flair, or take a seat at the full-service bar.
- Freddie Paul’s Steakhouse: The combination of family recipes, a professional chef, and dedicated staff will make your experience memorable.
- Miso Asian Bistro: Come away on a journey of delicate taste and heavenly flavor as you enjoy Japanese cuisine.
- Social 174: Order a snack spread for two during Valentine’s Day week, February 7-15.
- Valentine’s Dinner: Make a reservation for the return of unique-to-Stillwater Backstage dinners on February 12.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: Enjoy sweet chocolate treats and sumptuous desserts for you and your sweetheart.
- Leonard Jewelry: Find the perfect gift that sparkles for someone special.
- Garden Party Florist: Send a beautiful arrangement to show how you feel.
- Typo Market: Browse the unique selection of greeting cards, gifts, and all things paper.
- The Mix: Order a Valentine’s Day box full of festive gifts and get free delivery in Stillwater.
- 405 Mercantile: Shop for cards, clothes, and colorful gifts in this boutique.
- Little Shop of Flowers: This local gem will deliver a lovely arrangement to your special someone.
- Felt Embroidery Hearts Class: Learn how to make a hand-sewn felt heart at the Prairie Arts Center on February 3 or 5.
- Twelve Angry Men: – Enjoy an evening of local theatre with Town and Gown’s latest play, performing February 10-13.
- Sweetheart Walk - Bring your Valentine to walk Lake McMurtry's one-mile Red Trail loop and take photos on February 11-13.
- Classic Cinema: Head to the Stillwater Community Center and grab your free popcorn on February 11 to watch “The Trip to Bountiful”
- Galentine’s Day Jewelry Making and Bead Bar: Grab your girlfriends and have an afternoon of fun with Dear Britt on February 12.
- Trey Lewis in Concert: – Have a blast at The Tumbleweed Dancehall on February 12 for a night of live music.
- Bernadette Peters Valentine’s Day Special: – Enjoy this musical theatre icon on stage at The McKnight Center for the Performing Arts on February 14.
- Valentine’s Special Paint Party: Join StillyArts for a couples paint party on February 14.
You can find a full listing of events at https://www.visitstillwater.org/events/. Happy Valentine's Day!