It’s that time of year, to join thousands of football fans at Boone Pickens Stadium to cheer on the OSU Cowboys on Saturday, April 15th at 1 p.m. We have the top five tips to get the most out of the OSU Spring Game experience.
1. IT'S FREE! Yes, you read that right – the OSU Spring Football Game is free to the public, as well as free parking! With the exceptions of Lots 4 & 10, parking will be open throughout campus and a parking map can be found HERE.
2. From 11 a.m. until the game starts at 1 p.m., fans can enjoy inflatables, face painting, and free giveaways on the south side of Boone Pickens Stadium.
3. Listen In! Just in case you can’t make it to Stillwater until football season, the spring game will be broadcast live on 93.7 FM and the Cowboy Radio Network.
4. Get on the Field! Fans will have an opportunity to join the OSU Cowboys on the field after the game. Fans will be able to interact with their favorite players, grab some autographs, and maybe even toss around the football. An announcement will be made when it is time for fans to come onto the field once the game has ended.
5. There’s even more to do! OSU’s Spring Game occurs during one of Stillwater’s busiest weeks – one we like to call Legends Week 2017. Not only are there plenty of OSU sporting events during Legends Week, there is also the Remember The 10 Run, live music, theatre productions, the 40th Annual Stillwater Arts Festival, food trucks, and more happening April 14th – April 23rd. Check out all of the events at VisitStillwater.org/Legends.