Whether you are traveling to Stillwater for work or just visiting for fun, we don’t want you to miss out on all that Stillwater has to offer while you’re here. Here are five things to do so you can stay another day in America’s Friendliest College Town!
1. Learn how Stillwater began and explore how it became what it is today at the Stillwater History Museum at the Sheerar.
2. With over 35 miles of trails and a beautiful, rocky shoreline, you can explore the outdoors with a hike, bike ride, or kayak session at Lake McMurtry.
3. Build your own Pub Crawl in Downtown Stillwater – visit Stillwater’s favorite brewery Iron Monk Brewing Co. for a pint or spend an afternoon becoming familiar with Zannotti’s mile long list of wines and liquors.
4. Take a day to relax at one of Stillwater’s unique spas. Stillwater Float & Wellness is an exclusive way to relax, renew, and rejuvenate while you lay enclosed in a tank of salt water, feeling as if you are floating weightlessly in space.
5. Shop local – with eclectic boutiques, quirky coffee shops, and locally owned stores peppered all over town, you can find your next closet staple or the perfect birthday present for a friend.
Looking for more? Hop on over to our attractions, events, and restaurant pages for even more reason to stay another day in Stillwater!