(STILLWATER, Oklahoma / April 6, 2017) – The Oklahoma State spring football game will be played at 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 15 in Boone Pickens Stadium. With the exception of Lot 4 immediately north of Gallagher-Iba Arena and Lot 10 immediately west of Boone Pickens Stadium, parking will be open throughout campus and admission to the game is free. A parking map can be found HERE. More logistical items to know going in:
- Boone Pickens Stadium gates open at noon and seating will only be available on the south side of the stadium. Club and suite seating will not be available.
- Fans should enter the stadium from the gates on the south side of the stadium.
- The stadium store in the west end zone will open at 10 a.m.
- Fans can enjoy inflatables and face painting on the south side of the stadium from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. There will also be free giveaways on the south side of the stadium while supplies last.
- Fans can renew or purchase new season tickets by visiting the fan assistance booth on the south side of the stadium from noon until the end of halftime.
- Concession stands will be open on the south side of the stadium.
- Normal stadium policies apply.
- The game will be broadcast live on 93.7 FM radio in Stillwater and along the Cowboy Radio Network, but will not be televised.
- Fans will be permitted onto the field after the game to interact with their favorite players in a fun and informal setting. After the game ends, fans can access the field from the ramp on the east side. An announcement will be made when it’s time for fans to come onto the field.
In addition to the football game, the annual Remember the Ten Run begins at 9 a.m. Full details can be found HERE, but some of the highlights include the following:
- Online registration for the event is now open HERE. Participants can also register on race day from 7-9 a.m. The races will begin promptly at 9 a.m. Please allow adequate time for arrival, registration and packet pickup.
- With the exception of Lot 4 immediately north of Gallagher-Iba Arena and Lot 10 immediately west of Boone Pickens Stadium, parking will be open throughout campus, but it is recommended that Remember the Ten Run participants and observers avoid parking in the main south lot of Boone Pickens Stadium, as that area will be congested with pedestrians until at least 10:30 a.m. and driving a vehicle will be difficult.
- In the case of rain, the Remember the Ten Run will still go on as planned. If there is lightning in the area, the committee will work with the Emergency Operations Center to postpone the race until it is safe to proceed.