(STILLWATER, OKLAHOMA / Sept. 16, 2019) – Join the City of Stillwater for the Stillwater Halloween Festival to be held Tuesday, Oct. 29 in Downtown Stillwater between 7th and 10th Avenue.
The festival will run from 5 to 8 p.m. including trick or treat with area businesses, restaurants and organizations. Enjoy some of your favorite local food trucks and great music. Ghosts and goblins will enjoy free inflatables and carnival games hosted by Oklahoma State University recreation management and recreational therapy students.
“The Halloween Festival is a family-friendly event that brings the entire community out to Downtown Stillwater,” special event coordinator Stephanie Kinder said. “Kids will have the opportunity to trick or treat, parade their Halloween costumes and enjoy all the fun family activities.”
Businesses or organizations interested in hosting a trick or treat booth will need to complete an application to participate. The deadline for submitting an application is Monday, Oct. 21. Booth locations will be assigned and available as space allows.
This event is organized and presented by the City of Stillwater.
For more information, contact Kinder at 405.533.8435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Halloween Events in Stillwater
We know you're excited for the Halloween season! Mark your calendars for these special Halloween events in October.
- Friday, Oct. 4: Mummy & Son Dance (tickets now on sale online through Oct. 3)
- Tuesday, Oct. 29: Stillwater Halloween Festival
- Thursday, Oct. 31: Neighborhood trick-or-treating is always on Halloween night (Oct. 31) in Stillwater
We encourage residents to bring non-perishable food items in support of the Harvest II food drive.
For media inquiries, contact the Department of Marketing and Civic Engagement at 405.742.8219 or email email@example.com.
- Sign up for Stillwater eNotifications.
- Sign up for Be Informed, Stillwater (Emergency Alerts)
- Follow the City of Stillwater on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nextdoor and more.