STILLWATER – The Oklahoma State spring football finale is set for 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 23 in Boone Pickens Stadium. Some important information for fans to know:
Before entering the stadium
- With the exception of Lot 4 immediately north of Gallagher-Iba Arena and Lot 10 immediately west of Boone Pickens Stadium, campus lots are open to the public unless otherwise posted.
- On Saturday, Hall of Fame Avenue will be blocked off between Washington and Knoblock between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. McElroy Avenue will be blocked off between Washington and Knoblock between 3:30-7 p.m.
- A parking map and list of events can be found HERE
- With three days of sporting events (baseball, softball and the spring finale), tailgating is encouraged in the area east of the oval immediately north of the Sherman Smith Training Center the entire weekend.
- Fans can set up their tailgates beginning at noon on Friday.
- For tailgating guidelines, visit okstate.com/tailgating.
Boone Pickens Stadium entry and seating
- Admission is free.
- A clear bag policy will be enforced and there will be standard bag checks. Normal stadium policies apply.
- Stadium gates open at noon.
- Fans can enter from the south side of the stadium between gates S1 and S12. Seating is available in the main bowl of the stadium on the south side only.
- Concession stands and restrooms are open on the plaza level on the south and west sides of the stadium.
- ADA seating is available in ADA areas on the south side of the stadium.
- The exact format of the spring finale is still to be finalized, but the action is scheduled to take place from 1-3 p.m.
- Fans are permitted on the field for 30 minutes after the spring finale to interact with their favorite OSU players. Fans can access the field at the 50-yard line on the south side and also from the stairs behind the west end zone. The ramps on the east side of the field will not be accessible.
- Fans can purchase season tickets for the fall at fan assistance areas on the south side of the stadium.
Following the action
- Fans can follow the action live on the @CowboyFB Twitter account.
- The Cowboy Radio Network will broadcast live from the stadium with Robert Allen and Deion Imade on the call.
- There will be no TV broadcast or live stream of the spring finale.
The spring finale is one part of Orange Power Weekend. Among the other OSU Athletics events going on:
Friday, April 22
- 6 p.m. – Cowboy Baseball vs. TCU (Mike Gundy honorary first pitch) TICKETS
- 6 p.m. – Cowgirl Softball vs. Texas^
Saturday, April 23
- 1 p.m. – Football Spring Finale (FREE!)
- 3-5 p.m. – Orange Power Tailgate Party north of the Sherman Smith Center
- Free admission
- Live DJ
- Mechanical Bull
- 6 p.m. – Cowboy Baseball vs. TCU TICKETS
- 6:30 p.m. – Cowgirl Softball vs. Texas^
- Derek Mason will throw out the honorary first pitch at both baseball and softball
Sunday, April 24
- 1 p.m. – Cowboy Baseball vs. TCU (Kasey Dunn honorary first pitch) TICKETS
- 1 p.m. – Cowgirl Softball vs. Texas^
^ There are up to 350 tickets available at the Cowgirl Stadium ticket office one hour before first pitch. They can be purchased HERE