Theta Pond & Gardens

  • Address:

    University Ave. & Monroe St.

    Stillwater, OK 74078

Overview

An impeccable backdrop for any photo, this beautiful campus icon is the perfect place for an afternoon stroll. Built in 1895 with teams of horses to be used as a reservoir and originally known as Horse Pond because of its proximity to the horse barn, it was renamed after nearby Kappa Alpha Theta sorority house when the barn burned in 1922.

Yelp