Old Central at OSU
Behind the ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center
Stillwater, OK 74075
Built in 1894, Old Central was the first permanent building on the Oklahoma A&M Campus. Old Central's bell clapper once served as a traveling trophy in the Bedlam Series athletics rivalry between Oklahoma State University and the University of Oklahoma. The new "Bedlam Bell" is a crystal trophy modeled after Old Central's bell and is awarded to the winner of each individual athletics contest in addition to the overall series winner for each year.