Stillwater's Winter Wonderland opens November 23rd and we don't want you to miss one single, magical moment! In the heart of Downtown Stillwater, at 224 W. 9th Avenue, the holiday season will come alive with ice skating, reindeer visits, Santa's workshop, carriage rides, food trucks and festivities galore Nov. 23, 2018 -Jan 6, 2019.
Stillwater's Winter Wonderland is free to enter! While you will need to purchase a ticket for the Ice Rink, every other attraction is available free of charge. These include Reindeer Visits, Santa's Workshop, and Carriage Rides!
Stay-in-the-know and bookmark this page as it is updated with scheduled reindeer feedings, special events at the ice rink, and much more. It's not too early to be planning your visit to America's Friendliest College Town over the holidays. For immediate questions, contact the Visit Stillwater office at 405-743-3697.
**While we love our furry friends, some of Santa's reindeer are very afraid of dogs so please leave all pets and pooches at home for Stillwater's Winter Wonderland!
November 23, 2018 - January 6, 2019
Ice Rink Hours
- Monday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Dec 21st - Jan 6th
- Everyday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Christmas Eve: 12pm - 5pm
- Christmas: 12pm - 10pm
- New Year's Eve: 12pm - 10pm
- $12.00 - General Admission w/Skate Rentals
- $11.00 - General Admission w/Military Discount
- $9.00 - General Admission w/out Skate Rental
- $7.00 - Children 5 and under
- $75.00 - Season Pass