Troop 818 100th Anniversary Celebration at First United Methodist Church Stillwater
Troop 818 100th Anniversary Celebration!
Troop 818 was first chartered by the Community of Stillwater as Troop 2 in 1920 and our first Scoutmaster was Thomas O. Moffatt.
In 1924, the Junior Chamber of Commerce took over the charter and George Searcy became our first Eagle Scout. Troop 2 was first chartered by the First Methodist Church in 1925. It was alternately chartered by the First Methodist Episcopal Church and the Trinity Methodist Episcopal Church South from 1925 to 1927.
In 1927 it was chartered as Troop 18 by the First Methodist Church. The First United Methodist Church has chartered Troop 18 continuously from 1927 to today.