Pumpkin Patch at Highland Park United Methodist Church
6th annual "Pumpkin Patch" co-sponsored by the Stillwater Noon Lions Club and Highland Park United Methodist Church, which will take place daily at the church 524 N. Stallard, September 25 - October 31, 2021. Our daily Pumpkin sale times are:
- Monday-Friday 1pm-7pm
- Saturday 10am-8pm
- Sunday 12pm-6pm
This is a month long fundraising event for Stillwater Noon Lions projects and church missions, through the sale of pumpkins, gourds, and straw bales.
Lions projects include vision and hearing screening, eyeglasses for adults and children, Oklahoma Lions Eye Bank for corneal transplant, Meadows of Hope Foster Care Community in Perkins, and Lions academic scholarships for Meridian Technology, Lincoln Academy, and Northeastern State University College of Optometry.
Church projects include, mission trips, playground equipment, Highland Park Elementary School supplies, and local needs.
2021 Schedule of events.
- Sept 25, Saturday, Unload Pumpkins, Sales Begin
- Oct 2, Saturday, Pancake Breakfast, Bake Sale begins, Misspent Ukes music
- Oct 9, Saturday, Corn Hole Tournament, Free Carriage Rides 4-6pm
- Oct 10, Sunday, Spaghetti Lunch, 12-1:30pm
- Oct 16, Saturday, Stillwater Community Band
- Oct 24, Sunday, Kids Carnival, Carriage Rides, 3-6pm
- Oct 31, Sunday, Trick or Treat, Pumpkin Catapult, Sales Close