OSU Student Pumpkin Carving Contest
from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Prizes for the TOP 3 entries!
1st - $300
2nd - $200
3rd - $100
- Must be a current OSU student to enter.
- TBG reserves the right to refuse or remove any entry for any reason.
- TBG is NOT responsible for the pumpkins entered into the contest.
- Register by emailing: Pumpkin Carving Contest; include your name, phone number and major to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 21st .
- Drop off pumpkin at TBG’s south entrance between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm, on Oct. 31 for public viewing and voting.
- Pumpkins must remain on display for public voting until 6:00 pm Oct. 31st.
- Provide own illumination if desired: battery powered lights, candles, etc. , 120V electricity will not be available.
- Contestants do not have to remain on site in order to win.
- Votes will be tallied and the winners announced soon after 6:00 pm.
- Any pumpkin unclaimed by noon on Nov. 1 will be composted.
Event hosted by The Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University.