The Tuesday Gardening Series is a hands-on program designed to walk someone through the complete gardening experience. Many different types of gardening & landscape topics will be addressed. This educational series is given every 2nd Tuesday of the month!
- March 12 - Invasive Plants/Gardening with Children
- April 9 - Shade Gardening/Succulents
- May 14 - Invasive Worms/Vermicomposting
- June 11 - Orchids/Snags, Swales, & More
- July 9 - All About Monarchs/Tomato Tasting
- August 13 - Plants for Bees/Edible Weeds
- September 10 - Making Herb Vinegars & Salts/Xeriscaping