Cowboy Football Spring Game
The Oklahoma State spring football game will be played at 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 28 in Boone Pickens Stadium. With the exception of Lot 4 immediately north of Gallagher-Iba Arena and Lot 10 immediately west of Boone Pickens Stadium, parking will be open throughout campus and admission to the game is free. A parking map can be found HERE. More logistical items to know going in:
- Boone Pickens Stadium gates open at noon and seating will only be available on the south side of the stadium. Club and suite seating will not be available.
- Fans should enter the stadium from the gates on the south side of the stadium.
- The stadium store in the west end zone will open at 10 a.m.
- Fans can enjoy inflatables and face painting on the south side of the stadium from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. There will also be free giveaways on the south side of the stadium while supplies last.
- Fans can renew or purchase new season tickets by visiting the fan assistance booth on the south side of the stadium from noon until the end of halftime.
- Concession stands will be open on the south side of the stadium.
- Normal stadium policies apply.
- The game will be broadcast live on 93.7 FM radio in Stillwater and along the Cowboy Radio Network, but will not be televised.
- Fans will be permitted onto the field after the game to interact with their favorite players in a fun and informal setting. After the game ends, fans can access the field from the ramp on the east side. An announcement will be made when it’s time for fans to come onto the field.