Don't miss Calf Fry 2019 at Tumbleweed Dancehall in Stillwater! With red dirt's biggest names - Stillwater's largest music venue comes alive during this three day event! Mark your calendars for May 2-4, 2019!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When do Calf Fry tickets go on sale? Tickets are on sale now!
General Admission: Includes admission to the festival grounds, and access to all general admission areas.
VIP Admission: VIP entrance to festival grounds with no lines, access to both General Admission and VIP areas, private restrooms in VIP area, dedicated VIP only bar/ VIP lounge area access to front of stage area / best seats in the house.
2. Where can I buy Calf Fry tickets online? The only place to purchase tickets is from calffryok.com.
3. Can I buy tickets at the door? Tickets will be available at the door - the box office is open 2 hours prior to each event.
4. Will there be busing/shuttle to Calf Fry? Buses will be running each day from 5:00 pm to 1:00 am - pick up and dropoff locations will be announced at a later date.
5. What if it rains during Calf Fry? If 3 out of the 4 artists perform, then no refunds will be issued. Umbrellas are not permitted in the amphitheater, so leave umbrellas in your vehicle. We suggest ponchos for rainy weather.
6. When do gates open? Gates open at 5:00 pm each day. The Will Call and Box Office open 2 hours prior to each event.
7. How old do you have to be to get into Calf Fry? Calf Fry is all ages. However, you must be 21+ with a valid ID to drink.
8. Do you charge for parking? There is plenty of parking available in the Tumbleweed parking lots. The parking fee is $5.00 and $10.00 per vehicle (cash only) for concertgoers.
9. Can food be purchased at Calf Fry? Yes, there will be multiple food vendors serving a variety of food options as well as the world famous Calf Fries! Outside food and drink is not allowed.
10. Who is on the the 2019 Calf Fry lineup?
Want live music NOW? Check out what's happening throughout the year by visiting The Tumbleweed Website.
With an updated look but the same great music, the Tumbleweed Dancehall is now open every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 8pm - 2am!