Don't miss Calf Fry 2018 at Tumbleweed Dancehall in Stillwater!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When do Calf Fry tickets go on sale? Tickets are on sale now!
General Admission: Includes admission to the festival grounds, and access to all general admission areas.
VIP Admission: VIP entrance to festival grounds with no lines, access to both General Admission and VIP areas, private restrooms in VIP area, dedicated VIP only bar/ VIP lounge area access to front of stage area / best seats in the house.
2. Where can I buy Calf Fry tickets online? The only place to purchase tickets is from calffryok.com.
3. Can I buy tickets at the door? Tickets will be available at the door until 10:30 pm each night of the festival.
4. Will there be busing/shuttle to Calf Fry? Buses will be running each day from 5:00 pm to 2:00 am picking up and dropping off at the Bank NA parking lot on The Strip.
5. Will Calf Fry be canceled due to weather? Calf Fry will only be canceled if there is a risk to the patrons and performers.
6. If Calf Fry is canceled will I get a refund? Refunds will be issued unless the show is rescheduled.
7. When do gates open? Gates open at 5:00 pm each day. The Will Call and Box Office open at 4:00pm each day.
8. How old do you have to be to get into Calf Fry? Calf Fry is all ages. However, you must be 21+ with a valid ID to drink.
9. Do you charge for parking? Parking ranges from $10 to $20 will all lots being within 1/4 mile of the venue.
10. Can food be purchased at Calf Fry? Yes, there will be multiple food vendors serving a variety of food options as well as the world famous Calf Fries!
11. Who is on the the Calf Fry lineup?