2018 Tuesday Gardening Series at The Botanic Garden at OSU
The Tuesday Gardening Series is a hands-on program designed to walk someone through the complete gardening experience. Many different types of gardening & landscape topics will be addressed. This educational series is given every 2nd Tuesday of the month at the Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University from 6-7:30pm in the Botanic Garden's Education Building. Call or email the OSU Extension office in advance if you plan to attend.
- May 8: Water Harvesting and 4th Rain Barrel Raffle
- June 12: Flower Arranging and Rain Gardens
- July 10: Growing Tomatoes and Tomato Tasting
- August 14: Growing Microgreens and Humming bird Gardens
- September 11: Plants for Fall Color and Starting a Wildflower Garden
- October 9: Growing Edible Mushrooms