This direct-to-consumer network will have behind-the-scenes content featuring Oklahoma State teams, student-athletes and coaches, and will include interviews, film-study sessions, podcasts, documentaries, as well as unfettered access to OSU’s historical archives vault and much more.
“With our rich history and tradition in all sports, Oklahoma State has great stories to tell,” said OSU Athletic Director Chad Weiberg. “Our fans know some of these stories and will enjoy hearing them, again. But even more stories have never been told. With OSU Max, all of these unique stories about great teams, great players, great coaches and great games can be told. In addition, fans will literally go inside the huddles and locker rooms of their favorite Cowboy and Cowgirl teams. This partnership with Sport & Story will allow our fans to connect with our teams like never before and will give Oklahoma State student-athletes an engaging platform in this new NIL era. We couldn’t be more excited for this launch.”
OSU Max is more than a subscription. It is an annual membership community for only $8.99 per month annually that offers Cowboys fans access to exclusive premium content. At launch, the site will have more than 140 videos on tap with hundreds more planned in the coming months.
OSU Max is a partnership between OSU Athletics and Sport & Story, the group behind the “Our Time” series that followed Cowboy football during the 2020 season. They recently launched a similar direct-to-consumer site for Arkansas fans called Hogs+ that goes behind the scenes in Fayetteville.
“Chad Weiberg and his team have been incredible partners as we’ve worked to create the next wave of fan content for OSU fans near and far,” Sport & Story Media President/Executive Producer Bo Mattingly said. “Bringing OSU Max to life is a continuation of our mission to elevate digital strategy across innovative athletic departments looking to take their fan bases and communities into the future.”
Interested in sponsorship opportunities with OSU Max? Reach out to Kip Racy with Cowboy Sports Properties at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to become an OSU Max member visit OSUMax.com starting Wednesday, Dec. 22. OSU Max will feature a full menu of episodic content featuring all of Oklahoma State Athletics, including;
- The Follow: An all-access pass to go behind the scenes with your favorite OSU teams before, during, and after the games.
- My Time: Storytelling content that spotlights the biggest names and personalities in Oklahoma State Athletics.
- Cowboy Film Room: OSU Max analysts break down the plays and players that make the difference on the field and court.
- Bedlam: A deep dive into the rivalry between the Cowboys and Sooners across all sports and all eras.
- Cowboy Rewind: Celebrate the greatest games, plays, and moments from the storied history of OSU sports.
- Cowboy Face-To-Face: Up close and personal one-on-one interviews with OSU athletes, coaches and newsmakers.
- Orange Power Conversations: Podcast sit-downs with the Cowboys and Cowgirls that tell their stories away from the field.
- Cowboy Films: Documentaries featuring the stories and personalities from OSU’s storied history.