Fan-friendly event starts at 1:30 p.m. in Boone Pickens Stadium
STILLWATER – Oklahoma State football hosts the Orange Blitz at 1:30 p.m. Saturday in Boone Pickens Stadium. The practice is scheduled to last approximately 90 minutes and will conclude with a scrimmage.
Logistical details for fans to know:
- Parking and admission are free. The only reserved lots are the lot just north of Gallagher-Iba Arena and the lot immediately west of Boone Pickens Stadium. Fans are free to park in any other lot.
- The stadium gates open at 12:30 p.m. Fans should enter from the south side of the stadium through gates three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine and 10 or they can enter from gates seven and eight on the north side of the stadium if they are coming from the OSU softball game earlier in the day or heading to the OSU baseball game later in the day.
- Premium seating (suites and club level) are closed, so all seating is in the main bowl of the stadium.
- A concession stand will be open on both the north and the south side of the stadium on the plaza level.
- We anticipate that the bulk of the fans will sit on the south side of the stadium, but fans wanting to watch from the north or west stands should sit in the 15 rows closest to the field.
- Normal gameday stadium policies will be in effect.
- Coach Mike Gundy will guide the fans in attendance through practice and will provide live insight into the team and into Saturday’s practice multiple times during the course of the action through the stadium speakers.
- The Cowboy Radio Network will be on live as well from 1:30-2:30 p.m. For fans outside of the local markets, the radio broadcast can be heard live on Sirius Channel 108 and XM Channel 190.
- After the scrimmage, fans are invited onto the field to visit with the team for 30 minutes. The setting is informal with no stations or tables. Fans can simply approach whomever they want to interact with. Fans should enter the field from the 50-yard line on either the north or the south side or they can enter from the ramps on the east side of the stadium. An announcement will be made when it is time for fans to come down.