Oklahoma State Cowgirls
(2-0, 0-0 Big 12) • Head Coach: Jacie Hoyt (Sixth Year — 83-65)
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles
(0-2, 0-0 Summit) • Head Coach: Kelsi Musick (First Year — 0-2)
Game 3 · Nov. 14, 2022 · 6:30 p.m.
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena (13,611)
TV: Big 12 Now on ESPN+ (Mike Wolfe, Bryndon Manzer)
Radio: KGFY — 105.5 FM (Casey Kendrick, Latricia Trammell)
Live Stats: okstate.statbroadcast.com
Social Media: Twitter — @osuwbb, Instagram — @osuwbb
Facebook — www.facebook.com/CowgirlBasketball/
What 2 Watch 4
• Oklahoma State's women's basketball team will close out its season-opening homestand on Monday at 6:30 p.m. when Oral Roberts travels west from Tulsa.
• The Cowgirls will #Rememberthe4 as they pay tribute to former head coach Kurt Budke, assistant coach Miranda Serna and supporters Olin and Paula Branstetter, who were killed in a plane crash in Arkansas on Nov. 17, 2011.
• Claire Chastain is one point shy of 900 for her career. If and when she reaches the 1,000-point mark, that would give OSU four 1,000-point scorers on its roster.
• Lexy Keys is 10 3-pointers away from 100 for her career.
• OSU had five double-digit scorers in the opener against UTRGV and four in its contest against Northwestern State.
• In eight quarters thus far, the Cowgirls have scored at least 20 points in seven of those. OSU had a string of seven consecutive 20-point quarters before scoring 16 in the final period against Northwestern State.
• OSU will play its first road contest under Hoyt's direction in its next outing on Nov. 17 at Missouri State.
Know The Foe
• The Golden Eagles are looking for their first win under the direction of first-year head coach Kelsi Musick after opening with losses at Oklahoma and UNLV.
• ORU finished with a 16-15 mark overall last year, including a 10-8 record in league play.
• Forward Tirzah Moore was named a preseason All-Summit League pick, while ORU was predicted to finish third in the league's preseason poll.
• Moore was the league's freshman of the year last season after averaging 14.7 points and 6.0 rebounds per outing.
OSU—ORU ... The Series
• OSU has won nine in a row in the series and holds a 29-15 advantage overall in the series.
• The last eight meetings have all taken place in Stillwater with the most recent coming on Nov. 29, 2020, a 73-54 Cowgirl victory.
• ORU's last win in the series came in 2004 in Tulsa and the Golden Eagles' last win in Stillwater came on Jan. 11, 1983.
Last Time Out
• OSU just missed opening the season with consecutive 90-point outings for the first time in program history after scoring 95 and 89 in its first two contests.
• For the second game in a row, OSU had 10 players appear in the scoring column.
• Landry Williams saw her first action as a Cowgirl.
• OSU's bench scored 49 points against the Lady Demons.