Oklahoma State Cowgirls
(8-17, 3-13 Big 12) • Head Coach: Jim Littell (11th Year — 203-137)
No. 19 Oklahoma Sooners
(22-6, 11-5 Big 12) • Head Coach: Jennie Baranczyk (10th Year —214-102)
Game 26 · March 2, 2022 · 6:30 p.m.
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena (13,611)
TV: Big 12 Now on ESPN+ (Mike Wolfe, Latricia Trammell, Jessica Morrey)
Radio: KGFY — 105.5 FM (Casey Kendrick, Ryan Cameron)
Live Stats: okstate.statbroadcast.com
Social Media: Twitter — @osuwbb, Instagram — @osuwbb
Facebook — www.facebook.com/CowgirlBasketball/
What 2 Watch 4
• Oklahoma State's women's basketball team will close out its home slate when it hosts Oklahoma on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. in this year's second installment of the Phillips 66 Bedlam Series.
• The Cowgirls will honor their three seniors with Kassidy De Lapp, Brittany Reeves and Abbie Winchester all slated to play for the final time inside Gallagher-Iba Arena.
• The Sooners will be OSU's eighth ranked foe of the year.
• Last week, OSU had a league-leading eight student-athletes named to the Academic All-Big 12 squad.
• Abbie Winchester, Kassidy De Lapp, Micah Dennis, Lauren Fields, Taylen Collins, Lexy Keys, Neferatali Notoa and Brittany Reeves all earned the distinction.
• OSU's total is tied for the seventh most by any program since the Big 12 was formed in 1995-96. Additionally, the Cowgirls have placed 43 student-athletes on the first team since 2015-16, more than any other team in the league.
• OSU has four losses by four points or less on the season.
• The Cowgirls have played six games this season against Quad 1 opponents and seven against Quad 2 foes.
• Lauren Fields was one of seven players named to the CoSIDA Academic All-District 7 squad recently.
• She is now a candidate for Academic All-America honors, which will be announced in mid-March.
Know The Foe
• The Sooners are 7-3 on the road this season after winning at TCU in their most recent road trip on Feb. 23.
• OU is third nationally in scoring offense at 84.4 points per game, fourth with its 19.2 assists per game and ninth with its 9.4 made 3-pointers per game.
• Taylor Robertson is third in the country in free-throw percentage at 94.3 percent.
• Robertson is first nationally with 105 made 3-pointers, first at 3.75 made 3-pointers per game and fourth in 3-point field-goal percentage at 45.9 percent.
OSU— Oklahoma ... The Series
• The Sooners lead the overall series by a 63-48 count.
• OSU saw its four-game winning streak in the series come to an end last month with its 84-58 loss in Norman.
• OSU has won seven of the last 10 games overall.
• The Cowgirls have won three of the last four in Stillwater.
Last Time Out
• The Cowgirls closed out their season series against West Virginia with a 60-56 loss in Morgantown on Sunday.
• Macie James matched her career high with 14 points.
• Micah Dennis matched her season high with seven assists.