Match Notes (PDF)
The Oklahoma State men's tennis team will look to snap its three-match slide against No. 43 Tulane on Sunday at 11 a.m. CT. The Cowboys return home after a difficult slate of road matches, all against top 45 opponents. OSU is 9-0 at the Greenwood Tennis Center this season and will look to tally double digits in that category this weekend.
Following The Action
For the matches, live stats can be viewed at: http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/statmonitr. php?gid=okst. Live video can be viewed at: https:// okstate.com/sports/2016/2/22/TENNIS_VIDEO.
For season-long coverage of the Oklahoma State men's tennis, visit okstate.com and follow @CowboyTennis on Twitter and Instagram.
In The Rankings
Oklahoma State appeared in ITA's latest rankings, checking in at No. 36. Tyler Zink was also recognized nationally, ranking at No. 90 in singles. He boasts an 11-5 record on the featured court, with wins over two ranked opponents in 2023. Also ranked was OSU's court one doubles pairing, with Zink and fifth year senior, Chase Ferguson, checking in at No. 78.
Oklahoma State is 3-3 all time against Tulane, with the last meeting, a 4-3 OSU victory, a season ago. Tulane has not booked a win against OSU since 2003. The Cowboys will look to tilt the all-time series record in their favor as they face off against the Green Wave on Sunday.
Streaks & Trends
• OSU will look to extend its home winning streak to 10-0.
• Six Cowboys boast a .500 or higher win percentage in singles.
• Eight different doubles pairings have maintained a winning record this season.
• Five Cowboys own seven or more wins in singles play.
An Oklahoma State Win Would...
• Improve its record to 12-6.
• Extend its home win streak to 10-0.
• Give the Cowboys their third ranked win of 2023.
• Make it 4-3 against Tulane all-time.
• Give it a win in its last non-conference home match of the season.