STILLWATER – A burn ban is in place for all of Payne County through November 10, which may affect tailgate plans for Saturday’s Iowa State at Oklahoma State football game.
• Gas grills with adequate protection
• Charcoal pellet grills on asphalt surfaces
• Large smokers that use wood in an enclosed space
• Commercial or professionally covered cookers
• All fire pits and open flames
• Campfires and bonfires
Tailgaters can start setting up tailgate tents at noon on Friday. Campus tailgating opens at 8 a.m. Saturday and closes two hours after the game ends. For information on tailgating at Oklahoma State, visit okstate.com/tailgating.