(STILLWATER, Oklahoma / September 21, 2017) Saturday’s Big 12 opener between No. 16 TCU and No. 6 Oklahoma State in Boone Pickens Stadium is officially sold out.
This marks the second consecutive sellout for OSU in as many home games this season, as the Cowboys sold out for a Thursday night matchup with Tulsa to open the campaign.
As part of the SEAson of Orange, all fans are encouraged to wear Orange to the game. There are a number of other exciting elements to the game, most of which are taking place at the Hall of Fame block party immediately north of the stadium before kickoff. Highlighted activities include the following:
- Barry Sanders will sign autographs from noon to 2 p.m. as part of the Nissan Tour.
- The seventh annual OSU car show.
- The CFP National Championship trophy will be on display from noon to 1:30 p.m., sponsored by Dr. Pepper.
- The Big 12 Championship trophy will be on display for pictures as part of the Dollar General Big 12 Tour.
- Chevrolet is sponsoring a team autograph session with the Cowgirl soccer and Cowboy basketball teams.
- Kids inflatables will be set up on the turf field outside the Sherman Smith Training Center.
Saturday’s game marks the sixth between the Pokes and the Horned Frogs since TCU joined the Big 12 in 2012. Oklahoma State has won four of the five previous meetings since the Frogs joined the league, including a 3-0 mark in Stillwater.
The game will be televised nationally by ESPN and is also available to a national radio audience on ESPN Radio and on the ESPN app. As always, Dave Hunziker, John Holcomb and Robert Allen will have the call along the Cowboy Radio Network and online at TuneIn Radio and the TuneIn Radio app.